Each year, ASC hosts a holiday gathering for our clients, bringing a spirit of warmth and friendship to those for whom the holidays can be a lonely and difficult time.
We need your help to make this year's gathering a success. Your donation to ASC's annual holiday gift drive will guarantee a brighter celebration for the men, women, and families we serve. Here are five easy ways to bring out your inner Santa:
1. Get Carded. Donate a gift card to a retail shop where an ASC client can buy clothing and other necessities. (Suggestions: Old Navy, the Gap, K-Mart, Macy's, etc.)
2. Think Young. Donate new toys, stuffed animals, baby blankets, or clothing for an infant or toddler.
3. Kid Around. Donate new books, games, or toys for children up to 15 years of age.
4. Be entertaining. Donate quality videos, CDs, DVDs, or electronics in good condition.
5. Use Your Imagination. ASC clients will also appreciate donations of new cosmetics, toiletries, warm clothing, and other fun and useful items.
Support ASC today and join us in our mission of "helping many, one by one" throughout the holidays, and every day. To learn more, contact Anne West-Church at (212) 645-0875 x 373, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The AIDS Service Center NYC Holiday Gift Drive is a project of AIDS Service Center NYC, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All donations are tax deductible.