You can help us make this year's annual holiday events a success.
Each year, ASC hosts Thanksgiving and December holiday gatherings for clients, bringing warmth and friendship to people who can find the holidays a lonely time.
Your donation to ASC's annual holiday gift drive will guarantee a brighter celebration for the men, women, and families we serve.
Here are five easy ways to bring out your inner Santa:
- Food Pantry Items. Donate a turkey and all the trimmings for families in need (stuffing, pies, and sides such as canned beans and corn).
- Get Carded. Donate a gift card to a retail shop where an ASC client can buy clothing and other necessities. (Suggestions: Old Navy, the Gap, K-Mart, Macy's, etc.)
- Warm Clothes. Donate winter clothing such as hats, gloves, and scarves for adults.
- Kid Around. Donate books, games, videos, CDs, DVDs, or toys for children up to 15 years of age.
- Use Your Imagination. ASC clients will also appreciate donations of new cosmetics, toiletries, warm clothing, and other fun and useful items.
Support ASC today and join us in our mission of "helping many, one by one" throughout the holidays, and every day. To learn more, contact Brooke Brailey at (212) 645-0875 x 303, or email firstname.lastname@example.org (All donations are tax deductible).